An 8 Day Training for all who are, or who are interested in becoming Caretakers, Elders, Keepers & Guardians of our Mother Earth
Supporting the Great Balance on Earth & within our Families & Communities
Join Qala Sri'ama in the Grand Canyon Portal, Arizona, USA
4th – 11th May, 2018
In 2017, Qala shared The New Teachings for Humanity from the GRAND CANYON PORTAL - Understanding The Earth Guardians, Sacred Hoop, The Galactic Federation, Ashtar Command, Councils of Shambhala, The Archangels, The Ancestral & Celestial Guardians, The Enlightened Ones and the Levels of life within Mother Earth, and it turned out to be a profound education and extremely popular, supporting a big shift in people's awareness and how to work with these specific Teams of Light Beings.
In May 2018, Qala will be sharing The New Teachings for Humanity from the GRAND CANYON PORTAL
The 7 Primary Subjects that will be focused on in the MORNINGS
from 6am – 12 midday are:
- 4th May - THE ANCIENT ONE'S WISDOM – How to make contact with the ANCIENT ONES of The Inner Earth and receive their Wisdom via the Birds, Insects, Animals & Reptiles - Exploring the Dreamtime Bodies of the Ancient Ones
- 5th May - THE ELDER'S WISDOM – How to make contact with the ELDERS of the Sacred Hoop, and Receive their Wisdom via the Mountains and Waterways.
- 6th May - MOTHER EARTH'S WISDOM – How to make contact with the MOTHER EARTH, and receive her Wisdom via the Leylines and the Songlines.
- 7th May - THE EARTH GUARDIAN'S WISDOM – How to make contact with the EARTH GUARDIANS, and receive their Wisdom for the balance of your family, or for your Mission/Life Purpose.
- 8th May - THE WATERWAYS – How to communicate and bilocate within the Waterways, via the Elder Network.
- 9th May - THE MOUNTAINS – How to communicate and bilocate within the Mountains, via the Elder Network.
- 10th May - RECEIVING YOUR WISDOM UPGRADE FROM THE ELDERS, GUARDIANS, ANCIENT ONES and MOTHER EARTH – Receive your WISDOM upgrade and reconnection with the Elder Network, so that your communication with the Earth, The Guardians, Elders, Ancient Ones is transmitted, amplified, felt and responded to via pure mind and heart.
The 8 Primary subjects that will be focused on in the AFTERNOONS
from 2pm – 7pm are:
- 4th May - Understanding The Elders on Earth - Their role as the Bridge between Life & Death - Understanding the role of the Elder within you and your Family Tree.
- 5th May - Understanding The Elders and the Ancient Ones – Dissolving the Pain of your Family that is held by the Elder/s within your Family Tree.
- 6th May - Understanding The Elder Trees, The Initiation of the Elders, The Sacred Hoop Council, The Mountains and Waterways and the importance of The Elder Tree Network.
- 7th May - Understanding the Restoration of your Family Tree and assisting your Elders, via working with the Elder Tree Network.
- 8th May - Understanding your Special Link with the Elders – How to create a Symbiotic Relationship with the Guardian Trees, the Elders and the Elder Tree Network - How you can be assisted by this and pass this down to others.
- 9th May - Understanding the Youth and Ageing Process of all beings, from People to Spirits, and how to Age with Respect, Dignity and one's Light intact, via creating contact with the Elder Tree Network. How to help others to also age with their Light intact. From Spiritual Ages to the process of Spiritual Ageing and how you can balance your ageing process so it is a pleasure instead of a hindrance.
- 10th May - Understanding the Mountains, the Pyramids, The Volcano's and the Glaciers Roles on Earth and the Elder Tree's Communication Network - Your relationship with the Mountains and Glaciers on Earth and the Heavens, as well as The Divine Masculine Portals and Temples.
- 11th May - Understanding the Lakes, Rivers, Waterfalls and the Creeks roles on Earth and the Elder Tree's Communication Network - Your relationship with the Waterways of the Earth and the Heavens, as well as The Divine Feminine Portals and Temples.
In The Grand Canyon Portal 4th - 11th May 2018
- All will Arrive in Tusayan – The Grand Canyon Village on 3rd May 2018.
- The 8 Day Teaching Program starts on the morning of 4th May 2018.
- We will complete on the South rim of Grand Canyon at 3pm on 11th May 2018.
- All who need to drive to Phoenix or Las Vegas to get flights to go home can do this from 3pm onwards on the 11th May 2018.
- If you choose to extend your journey to also go to Sedona with Qala - the 12th May 2018 will be for traveling to Sedona.
Qala will be lodging at The Grand Hotel in Tuyasan, Arizona and recommends that you book accommodation in Tuyasan either at the Best Western, The Grand Hotel or another hotel nearby. Tuyasan, Arizona is the Grand Canyon Village located just outside the Park. Transport is required each day to enter into the Grand Canyon, but we will arrange car pooling for this. If you intend to come, you can let us know if you will have a rental car/car, and if you wish others to share costs with you for this.
We will be working from 6am to lunch on the rim on the Grand Canyon each day. From after lunch to sunset will be in a private conference room right on the edge of the Canyon each day.
- 4-11 May 2018
- Tuyasan, Arizona, USA
- Sri'ama Qala Phoenix
REGISTRATION AND FEES FOR GRAND CANYON PORTAL JOURNEY
THE COSTS OF THIS JOURNEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
The Teaching Fees: The Grand Canyon Training – (8 days Training from 4th – 11th May) - USD $1,200
Teaching Fees DO NOT include travel, accommodation, meals or any personal expenses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION:
Join Qala Sri'ama in the Grand Canyon Portal, Arizona, USA
THE EXTENDED JOURNEY - JOIN QALA IN SEDONA
13th – 16th May, 2018
If you are interested in the Grand Canyon Training and would like to extend the training by 4 more days, you have the option to join Qala in Sedona for:
- A 3 Day Training (over a 4 day period), starting in Sedona at 1pm on 13th May 2018 and completing in Sedona at 1pm on 16th May 2018.
- The extended journey will be a visit to The Sedona Red Rocks, and a deeper training in Portal Work using the training we received on the Grand Canyon Rim.
Phone: +61 2 6685 8658
Office hours: 9am - 4pm NSW time on Monday - Friday
Fax: +61 2 6685 8612
Office Address: 3/12 Bayshore Drive, Byron Bay Arts Estate, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW, Australia
Mailing Address: Sri’ama Qala Phoenix, PO Box 242, Bangalow, 2479, NSW, Australia